The GDPR. We all know it’s coming
Our conversations with Trusts and Schools reveal one disturbing thing: school leaders are not being offered the opportunity to understand how the GDPR needs to be addressed strategically.
We are rectifying that.
This seminar on 10 October, between 9.15 to 12.00, at the Double Tree Hilton, Newbury, will help you find out what the GDPR means for you and your school.
Our panel of experts will help you get the answers to questions such as:
- What are the strategic implications the GDPR has for our approach to ICT?
- What is the organisation’s liability if there is a data breach?
- What is my personal liability?
- What do I, as a leader, need to have on my GDPR to do list?
The GDPR: what’s your liability?
Alex Dittel is a data privacy and commercial lawyer at Bristows LLP, London. He will covering:
- The organisation’s liability under the GDPR
- The individual’s liability under the GDPR
The GDPR: what do you need to do about it?
Andrew Williams, Consultant at South West Grid for Learning (SWGfL) will be covering:
- What school leaders need to be doing to be ready for GDPR.
What’s on my GDPR to do list?
Simon Turner, Director of ICT, The Abbey School will be sharing with us:
- What’s on his agenda to get The Abbey School ready for the GDPR
- What he has put in place already.
What are the strategic implications of the GDPR?
Andrew Martin and Lisa Marks, Senior Consultants at Novatia, will be discussing:
- The strategic implications of the GDPR – it’s more than just about data and links back to the heart of schools: improving the Education Experience.
TAKE ACTION NOW - If you are interested in attending book here.