Novatia’s Questa analytics service for MATs
Bright Futures Educational Trust (BFET) is a multi-academy trust set up in 2011. The Trust is made up of a richly diverse group of schools in Greater Manchester and Blackpool.
The Trust schools are:
- Altrincham Grammar School for Girls, a selective 11-18 school in Trafford
- Cedar Mount Academy, an 11-16 comprehensive school in Gorton, Manchester
- Marton Primary Academy and Nursery, a primary school in the Marton area of Blackpool
- Melland High School, a special school for students 11-19
- Rushbrook Primary Academy, a large primary school in Gorton, Manchester
- South Shore Academy, an 11-16 comprehensive school in Blackpool
- Stanley Grove Primary Academy, a large primary school in Longsight, Manchester
Novatia worked closely with BFET to help set up trust level reporting using Questa.
Are you interested in finding out how Questa could support your MAT or school? Click here to arrange a FREE Questa demo today.