We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Project & Procurement Administrator to join our team.
The role will suit a highly adaptable person, willing to take on and learn multiple tasks at any given time.
It is a varied role that can be covered using transferable skills. An overview of the three main
Procurement and Supply Chain
- Liaising with suppliers and associates to generate quotes in line with project cost models
- Obtaining quotes and placing orders for project equipment and services
- Purchase order and invoice processing
- Processing of associate orders
- Management of Approved Suppliers, including vetting new external suppliers
- Management of project processes
- Managing the online project system, including opening and closing projects, calculating quote and inputting contact information
- QA/ Proof reading/ Formatting of project documentation
- CV preparation for tenders/ bids
- Answering incoming calls
- Checking post daily
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies/ stationary, inclusive of raising Purchase Orders and
- Booking meeting rooms, transport and hotels when required
- Liaise with printers for the design and supply of business cards and marketing material
- Assisting in tender opportunities/ framework leads
- Mange company mobile contracts
- Weekly ‘Spotlight’ email, consisting of Novatia news distributed internally
- Monitoring monthly credit card statement
- Publishing blogs, social media and e-shots
Who you are:
You will be a driven, positive individual with excellent communication as well as first-rate administrative skills. You will also be a team player with the ability to relate to people at all levels within Novatia, client and supplier organisations. You will also be committed to Novatia's core values of excellence, respect, integrity, collaboration and creativity
You'll need to have:
- Qualified to degree level (preferred)
- 'A' Level (or equivalent) qualification
- Competent IT skills (including use of Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Organised, with a positive attitude to work
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Ability to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
Remuneration will be in line with experience and output.
Novatia plc is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity in its workforce.
Click here to download the Job Specification.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and Covering Letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 5-10 working days.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Novatia team.