We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Finance Administrator to join our team on a permanent contract - 4 hours per day, 5 days per week.
The role will suit a highly adaptable person, willing to take on and learn multiple tasks.
It is a varied role that can be covered using transferable skills. An overview of the three main
- Review, update and maintain all Finance Processes
- Downloading of bank transactions onto Xero and reconciliation of receipts and payments
- Posting of transactions from factoring account
- Posting of sales and purchase invoices (about 15 per month for each) after transfer over from Workflowmax (Project Management System), posting of overhead expense invoices and verification of staff expense claims
- Sending sales invoices to customers
- Credit control
- Uploading of sales invoices onto factoring facility
- General housekeeping of Xero to maintain integrity of accounts
- In-house processing of monthly payroll for 7 employees on Xero
Office Administration (shared with other members of the administration team)
- Answering incoming calls
- Checking post daily
- Booking meeting rooms, transport and hotels when required
- Assisting in tender opportunities/ framework leads
- Other tasks as required by Management
Who you are:
You will be a driven, positive individual with excellent communication as well as first-rate financial administration skills. You will also be a team player with the ability to relate to people at all levels within Novatia, client and supplier organisations. You will also be committed to Novatia's core values of excellence, respect, integrity, collaboration and creativity
You'll need to have:
- Qualified to degree level (preferred)
- 'A' Level (or equivalent) qualification
- AAT Level 3 or above
- Experience of working with Xero - accounts and payroll
- Competent IT skills (including use of Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Organised, with a positive attitude to work
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Ability to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
Remuneration will be in line with experience.
Novatia plc is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity in its workforce.
Click here to download the Job Specification.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and Covering Letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 5-10 working days.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Novatia team.